Friday, April 5, 2013

April 4, 2013 I am 71 years young today.

April 4, 2013 I am 71 years young today. I have been blessed with wonderful Son's and grandchildren. I have my best friend for a husband. Two really cute dogs, who make us walk them everyday. Sid and I went to dinner and a movie. We then went home and watched some of our favorite shows on TV. It was a very nice day. I almost forgot I have the best friends in the world. I love you all.



I was about 4 or 5 here and Shelby was 6 or 7. This is one of my favorite pictures of us. Phillis was going to be in it but she hated to have here picture taken and so she hide when the man came to take or picture. So mom had him just take our picture. We both liked it.




        Fern and Shelby



Sid and our dogs Baby and Pepper. They both want all of his attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment